Sunday, April 15, 2018

Slow Sunday Stitching

My new sew-to-go embroidery project is off to a great start.  Here's some green leaves.


 
Work (needle turn applique) on this project continues as well.  Here's three more leaves.
 
 
 A trip to the service center to get new spark plugs and wires and scheduled maintenance (for a forever warranty as they call it)...resulted in all the green in that block complete.
 
 
I taught at the high school four days this week.  This resulted in ALL of the green being done.  Holy cow.  I didn't think I was that fast at this.  I'll have to gather fabrics for the flowers today to get them in that sew-to-go bag.  I want to keep playing with this project!  I'm seeing fun results.  Look out pinks and orange flowers!
 
 
 


I'm linking up at Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching.
 

4 comments:

Anne Ida said...

Some great projects you've got on the go, there! Enjoy your Sunday :-)

CathieJ said...

You are working very quickly. Your embroidery is very pretty. You are becoming a needle turn whiz. I really like that applique.

Deb said...

Love the bright green on the white fabric it says Spring! The new hand embroidery project is off to a great start.

cocoya said...

thank you for post reply
RoyalRuby