Sunday, January 7, 2018

Scrap Challenge Saturday

I quickly looked at Angela's blog before running to the other house where I keep the bulk of my scraps.  I saw the blue on the top...  I didn't pay attention to what color blue I needed until I had already returned with my tote of tiny scraps and sat down with a cup of coffee to read Joy's post.  Oops.  I didn't pay attention to detail.  I grabbed more dark/navy blues than light blues.  Oh well, I will play with this bag for a while until I get other light scraps.  There's a few in there...


In 2017 I had thirty finishes!  That doesn't count commission quilts.  Don't worry, I still have a WIP list that needs tamed.  I am starting a new challenge in 2018 which is Kathryn Kerr's 365 Challenge.  In this challenge I hope to average the "Make A Quilt Block Every Day of the Year for the Ultimate Sampler Quilt".   You can see inspiration of Kathryn Kerr's quilt here.  I did send Kathryn a small donation and receive the updates daily via e-mail.

I'm linking up with Angela and the gang on Angela's blog, SoScrapy for the RSC18 First ScrapHappy Saturday.







3 comments:

scraphappy said...

Good luck with your blocks. It will be a stunning quilt.

Julianne said...

You are looking great! Your hair is beautiful!!

The Joyful Quilter said...

30 finishes last year?! And now an Epic 365 Challenge for 2018... PLUS school?!?! Best of luck to you in keeping up with it all.