Wednesday, July 5, 2017

WIP Wednesday 7.5.17

It was a great 4th of July for our family.  Just good old family time.  I did have time to put some swirls and stars on this quilt on my longarm right before our son and I headed to the little pool:

 
I'm using Circle Lord's giant template board called Milkyway.  I think the stars and swirls are great with this red, white, and blue quilt.

 
I set my July OMG goal to finishing this large basket charity quilt for my local quilt guild.  I just needs a binding from me to be all done.
 
I set my goals this week for the Q3 Goal Setting Party.  You can see my goals here.
 
shecanquilt
 
I continued my slow stitching on this baby quilt this week.
 
 
Here's a couple little four patches using yellow for the RSC17.  It's a Go Four It quilt.
 
 
Here's the first few blocks complete and assembled as another long-term project starts.
 
 
I finished the longarm quilting on this banner for my local quilt guild.
 
 
I finished the quilting on this banner for my local quilt guild as well.  The blocks were painted by children at The Children's Network.  It's one of the main charities of our guild this year.
 
 
I finished longarm quilting the Circle Lord Egyptian Eye pattern on this customer quilt.
 
 
Linking up at Mama Spark's World for WIPS With Friends.
 
Linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River here.
 
LinkyTuesday
 


Linking up with Susan at Quilt Fabrication for Midweek Makers.  The linky party is here today.

 
Linking up with Lorna at Sew Fresh Quilts for Let's Bee Social.  The linky party is here.
 
Sew Fresh Quilts
 
 
* * * * * * * Warning:  Boring List Ahead * * * * * * * *

2017 Finishes (listed by date)! 
1.   01.07.17  Country Roads, Humble Quilts Mystery 2015 here.
2.   01.13.17  Stars Stripes & Other Things quilt here.
3.   01.20.17  Candy Cane Mini quilt here.
4.   01.27.17  Sunbonnet Sue charity quilt here.
5.   02.17.17  Large Microwave Bowl Cozie
6.   02.17.17  Medium Microwave Bowl Cozie
7.   02.18-17  Small Microwave Bowl Cozie -- All Microwave bowl Cozies shown here.
8.   02.27.17  Sew Sweet Simplicity 2015 BOM by Jacquelynne Steves here.
9.   03.03.07  Allitare! 2015 Bonnie Hunter Mystery here.
10. 03.10.17  Celtic Solstice, 2013 Bonnie Hunter Mystery here.
11. 03.17.17  Denim Tumbler Rug #1 here.
12.  04.07.17 RSC15 Sawtooth Sampler design by Angela at SoScrappy here.
13.  4.14.17   My Heart Skips a Beat 2017 H2H Quilt
14.  4.21.17  Tumbler Rug #2 
15.  4.28.17  Shoo Fly (A charity quilt for my local quilt guild.)
16.  5.5.17    Scrappy Stars baby quilt
17.  5.12.17  The Underpants Project
18.  5.19.17  One House, Two House (pattern by Cheryl Wahl.)
19.  6.25.17  Guild Swap Christmas, 2016 D9P
 

5 comments:

Jo said...

I do like your Milky Way quilting design. A great choice

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Everything is great!! Love the Milky Way and the basket quilt!

Rebecca Grace said...

Wow, you've gotten a lot done! I especially love your baby quilt and the quilting you did on that blue basket quilt.

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Kathy,
That Milkyway is named just perfectly and looks great on your quilt. I can think of so many applications for that pattern. It sounds like it was a great weekend for you and your family. ~smile~ Roseanne

Susan said...

Milky Way is perfect on this quilt - thank you for sharing it on Midweek Makers!