Sunday, July 23, 2017

Slow Sunday Stitches -- Road Trip Edition

We left for camping this week.  It was a three hour road trip.  I got all the pink of the cheeks of the bear done during the drive.  Whohoo.

 
It doesn't seem like a lot, but remember I'm kinda new to embroidery.  I had to remember that the X's are done only half an X at a time and then I do the row and then I come back and fill them in.  ENJOYING the process!
 
Slow Sunday Stitching
 
Check out the fun group each Sunday on Kathy's blog, Kathy's Quilts for today's linky party, Slow Sunday Stitching.

3 comments:

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

Your embroidery looks great! Glad you found some time to stitch on your road trip. Happy stitching! --Andrea

Quilter Kathy said...

That's the main thing... to enjoy the process :)
Have a great trip!

Susan said...

Looks fine to me, and if you enjoy it, then you have it made! Hope your camping trip is wonderful.