Friday, July 14, 2017

Blue & Yellow Charity Crib Quilt Complete

Today's Friday finish is this sweet little blue & yellow crib quilt that is a charity quilt for my local quilt guild.  After I finished the big red/white/blue customer quilt I wanted a quick satisfactory finish.  I three this sweet little quilt on the longarm.  It measures 38" x 45".


I quilted it with a R&S Design template board called Double Bubble.  What a great texture for this little quilt.  Can't wait to see how this looks after it's washed and crinkly when I use Warm & Natural batting.  (That's my batting of choice.)  This quilt has Hobbs batting in it because another guild member donated a bunch of pieces.  They are great for baby quilts.

 
The back was just a piece of fun fabric that looked great for a kid.

 
It even has a label.  Whohoo!

 
I'm linking up with Myra of Busy Hands Quilts here  for Finished or Not Friday.
 
 Finished or Not Friday at Busy Hands Quilts

Linking up to Finish it up Friday with 

Amanda Jean of Crazy Mom Quilts

Linking up with Michelle at Michelle's Romantic Tangle for Let's Make Baby Quilts.




 
 
This is finish number THREE for my Q3 FAL.  I'll be linking up at the end of the quarter for this.
 
This quilt was on my list during the 2017 Q3 Goal Setting Party.  I'm linking up at Marci Girls Design for the 2017 FAL.
 
 shecanquilt

4 comments:

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Amanda,
I love, love, LOVE those bubbles!! My first thought was those look like bubbles - and my second thought was I can do that on my new machine. Woohoo to you for a cute finish. ~smile~ Roseanne

Teresa said...

Cute quilt. I enjoy making baby quilts and use them to try out new blocks.

Mari said...

I love the yellow! It's such a happy color, perfect for a child. Great backing, too!

Judith, Belfast said...

Fabulous quilting! Well done on another Q3 finish.