Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Sunbonnet Sue Charity Quilt on the Frame

I have a cute little Sunbonnet Sue charity quilt on my longarm frame today.  It's very cute.


Here's a close-up of the swirls and stars on the quilt.  This giant board doesn't take long to stitch out.

 
Now it's on my longarm frame.  I'm quilting it with my new giant template board, Milky Way that I got for myself for Christmas from Circle Lord (Loricles).  I am quilting it using only one outline for the stars.  There could be a star inside the stars if I wanted.
 
I just love the quality of Circle Lord products!  Yes, they are sort of expensive (a little over $300 per king board) but I figure if I quilt just three customer quilts with one then it pays for itself.  These boards have great designs that work well with many different quilts.  Check them out.
 
 
I'm linking up in The Quilting Room with Mel for Fiber Tuesday.

Fiber Tuesday Link Party for all fiber crafts

3 comments:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Very nice, Kathy....the boards look interesting

TheEclecticAbuela said...

That quilting pattern is great!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Do I see that "Quick Loading" snap system on your machine? A friend raves about hers, but I hesitate to spend MORE money on my machine right now. Good to see that you are enjoying your new template board!