Saturday, November 26, 2016

RSC16 -- D9P

Aye ye ye!  These D9P blocks are killing me one at a time.  Here are the scrappy nine patch blocks that will hopefully soon be disappearing 9-patch blocks.  These are for the Christmas swap with my local quilt guild.  Each person that is signed up for the swap will get two blocks. 

Surprisingly with these blocks my favorite one is the grey with the sea foam green centers.  Yeah!  The blocks I requested the others to make are grey with red centers (GO Ohio State Buckeyes!)  Big game today at noon...Beat Michigan!

 
There are a lot of batiks in this next group.  I'm not a huge fan of batiks...
 
 
 
 
 
 
Linking up with the RSC16 at SoScrappy.
 
RSC 15

6 comments:

Vicki in MN said...

OMG I LOVE batiks!!!!!! You will have beautiful quilts! I love making the d9p's.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Those will make pretty D9P blocks! Have fun with your swap!

The Joyful Quilter said...

I haven't made a D9P in quite some time. Looks like it may be time to make another!!

PaulaB quilts said...

The batiks are just glowing. Are they all going to be D9Ps? I was very happy with the one I did and yours should be lovely. Go Buckeyes unless they are playing Wisconsin.

Cathy said...

Sounds like a fun swap. I especially like the blocks in the last photo.

Needled Mom said...

Love those blues.