Wednesday, July 27, 2016

WIP Wednesday 6.27.16

Getting a lot done here!  This is what happened this week:

The Jester quilting on a customer's log cabin quilt is complete -- and returned to the customer!



The Cosmos quilting on a customer's embroidery quilt is complete -- and returned to the customer!



I now have a to-go bag ready for hand work.  I used to take quilt magazines and books and dream of MORE projects.  Now I'm just going to work on one.  (Well, at least in between months I receive my magazines...)  I finished the two hearts and now am working on a big sunflower that will take over that big neutral space.  I'm trying different applique methods.



I made a few hourglass blocks for RSC16.  BONUS-- Hourglass blocks are this year's Bonnie Hunter leader/ender project!



I've ordered an applique tool and have a plan to longarm this customer's quilt.  I'm going to go around the applique, do a leafy vine in the sashing, stipple in the background, and probably stipple the borders.



I made a star block for my local quilt guild challenge:



I finished this 12 Days of Christmas quilt for a customer.  This customer is in Georgia.  She will be visiting next week to pick them up!  Happy dance!  This quilt was quilted with Circle Lord Swirls.



Linking up with Midweek Makers at Quilt Fabrication.



Also linking up with SewFreshQuilts for Let's Bee Social.

Sew Fresh Quilts

2 comments:

Kat Scribner said...

Just a lovely log cabin! I never seem to get around to making one.

Susan said...

Beautiful quilting on beautiful quilts! Thanks for sharing on Midweek Makers
Susan