Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Scraptastic Tuesday -- I've got the Blues

Today I spent picking out of the blue scrap bin so that I can get caught up on the two wreath blocks needed for the Quilt Doodle Designs 2016 BOM.  I've cut them and they are ready to sew.



I pulled fabrics for the top row (Santas) and put them in a nice little bundle in my blue scrap box so that I have even distribution of blues with my scraps.  There is also a hat row that looks like it needs 2.5" strips (or so).  I'll lay out my Santa blues when picking those.  I love using my blue scraps.  Can't wait to do another quilt with them.  Blues and greens are my most popular and plentiful scraps.

Here's all my blocks so far. 
 

Quilt Doodle Designs 

I'm linking up with Leanne at She Can Quilt for Scraptastic Tuesday.  Come join in on the fun!


I'm also linking up with Cynthia at Quilting is More Fun than Housework for Oh Scrap!

Quilting is more fun than Housework



2 comments:

Sally Trude said...

The Quilt Doodle BOM looks like a lot of fun. And its nice to see all the holiday elements come together in blue. Should I be getting out the snow shovel?

Nicky said...

Is it nearly Christmas already! Lovely blue theme...Thanks for linking up to #scraptastictuesday