Tuesday, January 5, 2016

OMG! One Monthly Goal!

RedLetterQuilts

This month I have one simple goal I would like to complete.  It's this baby quilt that I made blocks during the light green month of the RSC15 and blues that I made this month for the RSC16.


 
I hope it is warm enough for me to longarm it.  (My longarm machine is in another house that is not finished yet.  We do not heat it all the time -- just enough to not have the pipes freeze.)
 
I'm linking up with Heidi's blog, Red Letter Quilts here.
 
You can check out the Flickr Group -- here.

4 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Such pretty colors. That looks wonderful.

Bonnie said...

That is a great looking quilt and it looks to me you made a nice dent in your blue and green scraps. Yikes, the long arm in a mostly unheated space? Yowzer -- hope it doesn't mess it up. I'm mystified why my long arm didn't work correctly yesterday. Will try again later today to see what happens. It's always something.

Heidi said...

Oh gosh, hope you have a warm spell for quilting! Looking forward to your finish Kathy, thank you for linking up!

June D said...

The blocks look wonderful together. Great choices for color!