Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Vacation Time on the Frame

I have my Pat Sloans 2015 Mystery BOM, Vacation Time, on the frame today.  You can find more info on Pat Sloan's blog here.  I am longarm quilting it with Birdys.  I thought it would be a wild quilting pattern for this quilt, but with the batting that I used it is kinda sinking in and not being bold.  Whew.  It will be a nice quilt for somebody.

I forgot my camera and almost finished this quilt before I snapped the picture!  Woot, woot!



I'm excited to look forward to another finish this year.  (Not as many finishes happen once Bonnie Hunter's Mystery is revealed on Black Friday!)  I'm so excited to go to get my paint chips tonight.

Here's what the quilt looks like on the front.  The back is pieced with CRAZY fabrics!


No comments: