Sunday, July 26, 2015

City Sampler at Your Own Pace QA

Michele from Crayon Box Quilts has motivated me to join another QA.  This one seems to have no pressure.    You can read more about it on Michele's blog here.



Per Michele's blog:

This will be a no time commitment quilt along...
no deadlines, no expectations, no pressure.
If you make any progress during the month Great!  If not there is always the next month.
Michele will have a linky party on the 15th of each month where we can share our accomplishments and cheer each other on.
 
I'm happy that my local library has a copy of this book.  No expense here.  I'll also be using SCRAPS -- (shocker).  Hopefully I'll come up with some sort of color scheme.  Here's some ideas:
 
Rust, Brown, Green, Neutral
 
Orange, Grey, White, Pink
 
Black, White, Mint, Orange
 
Blue, Yellow, Neutral, Orange
 
Orange, Pink, Neutral, Golds
 
Red, Green, Black, White
 
Yellow, Brown, Blue, Green
 
Green, Orange, Aqua, Brown
 
Blue, Green, Purple, Neutral
 
Of course, everything will be SCRAPS!!!

5 comments:

Patricia said...

Sounds like so much fun.

Patricia said...

Sounds like so much fun.

Julianne said...

Oh boy, she sucked you in too eh? I am in!

Needled Mom said...

It sounds like a really fun QAL. I need to see if I can get the book from my library.

Michele said...

I'm glad you are joining in on the fun.