Sunday, January 11, 2015

Pat Sloan's 2015 BOM -- Vacation Time

I am doing Pat Sloan's 2015 BOM -- Vacation Time.  This block is called, "Down by the Boardwalk".  I'm sorry I forgot the person's name from RSC14 that did blocks that mixed the current RSC color with the color of the previous month.  That quilt was gorgeous.  That's what I'm doing for this BOM project.  Here's my block:

 
I'm linking up to Pat Sloan's blog.  You can see some fun Down by the Boardwalk blocks here.  Some have some really fun fussy cut centers.  Check them out!
 
If you're interested in using some of those scraps this year, check out what others are doing in the Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2015 at Angela's blog, SoScrappy.
 
RSC 15
 
I'm also linking up with LynCC at What a Hoot! for BOM's Away.
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Heidi said...

So far, I am still resisting but I am such a sucker for a mystery quilt! I like the neutral choices you made - the blue star really stands out!

Lynette said...

Hey, that's a neat approach for the blended rainbow plan, Kathy.