Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Scraptastic Tuesday!

Happy Veterans' Day!  Remember those who served.  My dad and uncle served in WWII.  Both of my grandfathers served in WWI.  They have all passed away.  All of my questions will be answered when the time comes.

It's also Scraptastic Tuesday at She Can Quilt blog, and Mrs. Sew and Sow blog.  Link up!!!  I'm linking my Little Letters QA quilt made from some of my browns, tans, and grey scraps.  I LOVE the colors in this quilt.  I predict there will be more quilts made with this color combo.  I started making this quilt because I was looking for a project for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge (RSC14) for the dark October colors.

Check out The Little Letters QA at Temecula Quilt Company.  I'm happy to be so current on a quilt along. It's progressing nicely.  Three little letters to go!

 

8 comments:

Sarah said...

What a nice alphabet sampler and a great way to link up to Scraptastic Tues too!

Leanne said...

Your letters are lovely! I really like scrappy quilts with more limited colour schemes, thank you for sharing your quilt for Scraptastic Tuesday.

Nicky said...

That looks a fun project ! I may just have to do what you say! Thanks for joining in and for the shout out!

Julianne said...

Its super cute!

Cindy said...

Loving this! How big is this turning out to be? I'm thinking of putting it on the back of a baby quilt, and need to know about how big it's going to be, and am really not up to figuring it out. Last time I did that, I was way, way off! Thanks, cdahlgren at live dot com

sewyouquilt2 said...

love this. I may need to add to my "to do" list.

Marly said...

I love your letters in subdued colours. Mine is a colour riot; I've got to R and have managed not to repeat any fabrics yet. I'm surprised you have got so far; I haven't seen anything beyond R.

Tu-Na Quilts said...

I was reading one of the comments above and love the idea of putting the letters on the back of a quilt. I'm starting a baby quilt for my one month old grandson and I think I'll put his name on the back or maybe I'll do it on the front. Thanks for sharing.