Monday, October 13, 2014

A Surprise Sampler Quilt

This quilt is a Surprise Sampler quilt because I won these blocks in February, 2012.  They have been sitting on my shelf for some time.  I decided to make sashings and cornerstones for them as a leader/ender project.  Well, SURPRISE!!!  Today it's a quilt top!

Thank you, Fiona, from Poppy Makes blog and for sending them to me.  I know...  I'm surprised it is a quilt top now too.  It may be a charity quilt for my guild.  I'm not sure yet.  I might keep it on the Oops-I-Need-A-Quick Gift pile.  Regardless, THANK YOU!


...and what a gorgeous fall day it is here in beautiful Ohio!  The inner border is a small shirting plaid and the outer border were both given to me as "trash".  Whohoo!!!



1 comment:

Michele said...

Really nice. I'm sure you will find the perfect owner for this one at some point.