Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday Finish -- 2014 Pegasus Charity Quilt

I finally finished a project this week!  This quilt was pieced by members of my local quilt guild.  My part was to longarm it with swirls.  It turned out great!  Love these civil war colors!  This quilt will go to the annual auction that Pegasus Farms has.  This is a horse riding establishment that caters to those with special needs.

 
 
Thank you, thank you, LQG member that gave me a solid back to use for this quilt!!!  Although I love pieced backs (for myself).  I especially love it when someone else gives me a one-piece back!
 
 
It seems like forever since I posted a Friday Finish!
 
I'm happy to link up today's finish with Richard and Tanya Quilts for the Link-A-Finish FRIDAY.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful quilt! Love this pattern. Do you know what it is called?

Gina said...

Beautiful and I love the quilting you did on it xxx

scraphappy said...

What a beautiful quilt. I just love the quilting.

Michele said...

It looks great. Nicely done.

Anonymous said...

Very attractive quilt, and lovely quilting. May it do as well as it deserves at the auction! Visiting from LAFF

Julianne said...

GORGEOUS!