Saturday, July 19, 2014

Scrap Saturday -- Red

I'm loving my Kite Girl blocks each month.  Here's the red kite girl.

 
The block is made from 2" squares.  The block pattern can be found at Q is for Quilter blog.
 
Here are my other kite girls from this year:
 
 
This is all thanks to the Rainbow Scrap Challenge, 2014. I'm linking up with Angela at SoScrapy: ScrapHappy blog.
 
Soscrppy
 
 
I'm happy to say that I completed my FNSI project!  Check out the others at Sugarlane Quilts.

Grab the Friday Night Sew In (FNSI) button

11 comments:

scraphappy said...

Love the little girls all marching along together. Super cute.

Cathy said...

Sweet. I've been embroidering mine as I go and I think my girls are holding balloons, not a kite! Mine, when finished, are going into a hope chest for the first great granddaughter born which will be quite a long way off.

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

What a sweet vintage pattern! Reminds me of the days of my childhood all the adventures my sister and I had together.

Karen said...

I love seeing a different color girl each month. This will be an awesome quilt.

Gina said...

Love the girls. I might have to save that pattern for later use xxx

Edith said...

Cute, very cute.

Deb A said...

She is so darn cute in the red! They look great together. I think we'll have to break out the kites if it is windy enough on Monday.

Sarah said...

So cute. Someone is going to be very lucky to receive this quilt (even if it is a long way off)!

Nell's Quilts said...

What a great parade of little kite flyers.

LA Paylor said...

I am so enjoying your blog and your kite girls! LeeAnna Paylor
lapaylor.blogspot.com

Sheila said...

They are so cute. I look forward to seeing your little girl in each month's color.