Here's the first two I finished with the Circle Lord waves quilting pattern.
Here's the Thomas the Train panel #3 on the quilt frame. I'm using Leah Day's RR tracks freehand design on this one. It's fun to play.
I made a Bonnie Hunter design Wanderlust block using up scraps for the RSC14.
Here's a sample block that I made. The quilt is called Wanderlust by Bonnie Hunter. The block pictured below has two green units (Christmas cats and Cheerleaders).
Then I made another... This quilt is REALLY going to be TRUE scrappy -- no control at all except for yellow or orange large stars and maybe red center star points. Other than that, anything goes.
I made this cute flower in a basket block, but it wasn't the right size for our LQG challenge. I threw it in the orphan box.
New Projects This Week Adopted three more Thomas the Train panels from my LQG.
Pieces Still Need to be Cut & Sewn
1. Herringbone OSU quilt
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt)
3. Rock Island Campfire Quilt4. Picadilly Circle
5. ...And Sew On BOM at Quiet Play (one block to go)
6. MSBHQAL (Molli Sparkles Broken Herringbone Quilt Along)
7. Bonnie Hunter's 2013 Celtic Solstice Mystery
8. Gypsy Wife QA (recycling Red/White Flower Basket Quilt into this project & duds.)
9. Quilt Doodle Doodles Designs 2014 BOM
10. Love Laugh Quilt Christmas Improv QA
11. Classic Meets Modern BOM
12. Mod Mod QA
13. Pat Sloan Globetrotting BOM
14. Super Mario QA
15. Spring Sampler Series at Cora's Quilts
16. Underpants Project
Blocks Still Need to be Made1. NY Beauty
2. Orca Bay
3. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
4. Red Frosty & Friends quilt #3
5. Maroon Star Sampler Quilt
6. Color coordinated hexagon quilt
7. Gourmet Quilter Sampler
8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt) (Set as a Q2 Goal)
10. Drunkard's Path Variation baby quilt
11. Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip quilt
12. Blue Frosty & Friends quilt #1
13. Blue Frosty & Friends quilt #2
Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and/or some sashing)
1. Block Swap Adventure Sampler (2011-2012)
2. Butterfly Blocks (that I won) (Set as a Q2 goal)
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (blocks won from Block Lotto; October, 2012)
5. African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired) (worked on these blocks this week.)
6. Tall Fly
7. Block Lotto Dud (Orphan Block Quilt)
Quilts back needs to be made (tops are done)
Ready to longarm
1. Dutchman's Puzzle
2. LQG Thomas panel #4
3. LQG Thomas panel #5
Quilted, needs binding
1. LQG Thomas panel #3
Completed this week:
1. LQG Thomas panel #1
My WIP moved this week from 38 to 40. My WIP goal for New Years Day 2015 is 19. I'm linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday!