Wednesday, December 11, 2013

WIP Wednesday 12.11.13

Here's what happened this week:

I completed the Tall Geese quilt (blocks won from the May, 2013 Block Lotto).



I quilted this little Frosty & Friends wall hanging quilt.  Binding is cut; it just needs finished.  For those of you who are familiar with Elf on the Shelf, I know he's only trying to do elf work, but Chippy shouldn't mess with Mommy's sewing machine.



I also finished longarm quilting my Scrappy Christmas QA quilt.  I can't believe I quilted the whole thing yesterday!  I need to select a binding for this one.



I completed the last block for the Quilt Doodle Designs Mystery BOM quilt.  Since I have been adding the blocks to the quilt as they are made it shouldn't take long to finish this quilt top.



I completed all of Step 1 of Celtic Solstice (large size).



I'm working on all the gorgeous chevrons for Step 2 of Celtic Solstice.  I'm making great progress.  All are cut and ready to sew.



New Projects


Pieces Still Need to be Cut & Sewn
1.  Herringbone OSU quilt
2.  Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt) -- Received blocks this week 12.2.13
3.  Downton Abbey Mystery QA
4.  Rock Island Campfire Quilt
5.  Picadilly Circle
6. ...And Sew On BOM at Quiet Play (one block to go)
7.  MSBHQAL (Molli Sparkles Broken Herringbone Quilt Along)

Blocks Still Need to be Made
1.  NY Beauty
2.  Orca Bay
3.  We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
4.  Red/White Flower Basket Quilt
5.  Maroon Star Sampler Quilt
6.  Color coordinated hexagon quilt
7.  Gourmet Quilter Sampler
8.  Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9.  Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt)
10.  Drunkard's Path Variation baby quilt
11.  Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip quilt
12.  Quilt Doodle Designs 2013 BOM -- One more block to make

Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and/or some sashing)
1.  Block Swap Adventure Sampler (2011-2012)
2.  Butterfly Blocks (that I won)
3.  Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4.  Split Stars (blocks won from Block Lotto; October, 2012)
5.  African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired)
6.  Tall Fly (blocks won from Block Lotto; January 2013)
7.  Quilt Doodle Designs BOM -- blocks finished this week.

Quilts back needs to be made (tops are done)
1.  Grandma's WIP -- Cameo Rose (this one is a long-term project)
2.  Grandma's WIP #2 (This is also a long-term project)

Ready to longarm
1.  Dutchman's Puzzle
2.  Scrappy Christmas QA
3.  Spring Mystery 2013 (still need to rip out those early longarming eyelashes)
4.  LQG Ship charity quilt
5.  LQG Just 6" Squares
6.  2nd Split Decision baby quilt (for a customer!)
 
Quilted, needs binding
1.  Snowman mini quilt (red #1)

Completed this week:
1.  Block Lotto Tall Geese quilt -- hoping for a Friday finish
 This keeps my WIP count to 37.

 Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

2 comments:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

And I thought I was busy!!! lol. Chippy is way too cute

Glinda ♥ said...

Gosh, I need to sit down after reading all that! Really love the colours in your Scrappy Christmas Quilt :)